Creative Director, Production, Asia, Europe
The Creative Producer in the Branded Content department, must ensure that all video content runs smoothly, meets deadlines, and stays on brand within budget. The Creative Producer will work across the KUMO brands. The Creative Producer may also manage non-branded productions in Video and Audio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Head of Production, Editorial teams, strategy and sales teams to develop content and campaign ideas across The KUMO Collective – from video, audio to experiential and digital.
- Research and write compelling treatments, decks, scripts and ensure ideas always fit with the KUMO brand ethos.
- Attend creative and sales meetings and pitch content ideas.
- Help develop The KUMO Collective talent network and book talent for concepts
- Work alongside the Production teams & Project Manager to write schedules and supervise any post-production up until the final delivery.
- During filming, duties include: making sure that the production runs to schedule & budget, interviewing contributors (when required), managing the talent, director, crew and client on et:location.
- Once a video is delivered, oversee the distribution of assets to clients and activation/ PR team.
- Work with the relevant team to deliver campaign reports and video case studies for your productions.
- Must be fluent in English, Japanese and French a plus.
- 0-2 years experience.
- To be an ambassador of the business at all times
- To undertale such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
Tokyo, Paris, London, Bruxelles
Media Strategy & Management
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLYING TO THIS JOB