- Developing ideas and proposals for our brand partners include various executions such as; editorial and photo features, social-first initiatives, video series and experiential programs.
- Attend briefings and brainstorms, bringing a positive mindset and problem-solving mentality.
- Build presentation material and present in a confident and engaging manner.
- Collaborate with producers on the creative execution of concepts through all stages of production and post, including native editorial, video content, and experiential.
- Build and maintain connections within the local and regional creative communities in order to help connect key creatives with brand money and make great stuff.
- Proactively workshop new ideas and branded content initiatives internally through the various stages of development.
- 0-2 years professional experience in content, media, advertising, or communications.
- A deep understanding of video content and entertainment.
- A deep and demonstrated understanding of subculture trends in music, fashion, travel and pop culture.
- Skills in at least one Adobe program.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines while balancing multiple projects.
- The ability to take feedback, knockbacks, and rebriefs while maintaining positive creative momentum.
- Strong presenting and public speaking skills.
- A strong reel.
- Speaking fluent English & Japanese or French is a plus.
To apply you will need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
– a resume
– a short cover letter, including your availabilities and location
– a portfolio of existing creations (optional)
Please include the position you are applying for and your name in the object of the e-mail.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLYING TO THIS JOB