- Developing ideas and proposals for our brand partners includes various executions such as; editorial and photo features, social-first initiatives, video series and experiential programs.
- Attend briefings and brainstorms, bringing a positive mindset and problem solving mentality.
- Build presentation material and present in a confident and engaging manner.
- Collaborate with producers on the creative execution of concepts through all stages of production and post, including native editorial, video content, and experiential.
- Build and maintain connections within the local and regional creative communities in order to help connect key creatives with brand money and make great stuff.
- Proactively workshop new ideas and branded content initiatives internally through the various stages of development.
- 0-2 years professional experience in content, meda, advertising , or communications.
- A deep understanding of video content and entertainment.
- A deep and demonstrated understanding of youth culture across music, fashion, travel and pop culture.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines while balancing multiple projects.
- The ability to take feedback, knock backs, and rebriefs while maintaining positive creative momentum.
- Strong presenting and public speaking skills.
- A strong reel.
- Speak fluent English & Japanese. French is a plus.
Tokyo, Paris, London, Bruxelles
Media Strategy & Management
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLYING TO THIS JOB