Campaign developer, Media Strategy & Management
Strategic Digital Media Planning & Campaign Management – you will develop strategic media plans for a dedicated KUMO Team and lead on those campaigns when live.
In the short term complete all requested material from clients as part of building media plans (ad specifications, screenshots, audience information, etc). The leader of the post-sale process, overseeing campaign implementation and optimising to create positive results and client experiences that both protect revenue and generate renewal revenue.
But after 6 months in this role you will be the clients go-to media expert once a program sells through, managing communications, asset delivery, launch and performance.
And after a year you will lead strategy on bigger campaign projects, working collaboratively with other departments to help generate and protect revenue, included but not limited to creating high investment media plans.
- 0-2 years of experience in digital and social media campaign management, planning or strategy.
- Strong appreciation of analytics with good proficiency skills on Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint
- Effective time management and organisational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- High comfortability with managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in analysing complex data and market research to formulating actionable plans
- Working understanding of digital:analytic marketing platforms or tools (GAM, Operative, Moat, Comscore, etc)
- Media confidence and comfortable articulating rationale behind media strategy and recommendations to clients.
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they’re here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn’t invested.
We encourage you to apply and show us what you’ve got.
To apply you will need to send an e-mail to email@example.com including the following:
– a resume
– a short cover letter, including your availabilities and location
– a portfolio of existing creations (optional)
Please include the position you are applying for and your name in the object of the e-mail.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLYING TO THIS JOB